Friday, March 25, 2011

Sous la neige-Notre Pain Quotidien Portfolio by Maurice de Vlaminck



Another work from the Notre Pain Portfolio.It was released in 1963 and included 12 images. The edition is 95/250,pencil numbered. Vlaminck was a contemporary of Van Gogh and Gauguin.

I am interested in selling the Portfolio at a reasonable price rather than selling individual pieces. Contact smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900.

Denise said...
Please do let me know if you ever plan on breaking up this portfolio. I love this winter scene! If not, do you have any other small winter scenes for sale?

S.Morantz Galleries said...
Not at this time. Will keep this in mind though
as I search for "special" requests from clients.

This is another part of my business; searching for client's requests. If the work of art is not available in my gallery I try to locate the request.

Thank you for commenting.

S.Morantz Galleries said...
Small winter scenes at this time are not available in the gallery. I will contact you if I have the good fortune of locating any. Thank you for calling the gallery and leaving your phone number and email address.

Sweetwater Studios said...
Love Vlaminck's Portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment