Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Patrice Breteau I



Born December 17th,1942
Paris, France

Original serigraph enriched with hand color by the artist
Size: 29"x30"
Image: 25"x25"

Breteau was a major exhibitor in a group show held at the S.Morantz Galleries in 1982. It was a successful show. I appreciate, still now, the working relationship I had with Breteau as he loved dinner parties where he did the cooking. It was nice mixing business with pleasure.

Breteau has a web site, visit him and enjoy the view. I welcome your comments.

Price on Request- smorantzgallery@gmail.com or 201-943-8900

2 comments:

  1. I also have a similar original by Patrice. Let me know if you are interested, Ron 239-878-4050

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ron. I had successful years with the works of Breteau. I am not presently in the market of purchasing his works, nor anyone else's.as I've too much inventory. Thanks again. Sherryl Morantz

    ReplyDelete