Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Manhattan Skyline by Elyse



I mentioned "Manhattan Skyline" on my post, "Pink Roses by Elyse". At the time I didn't realize that I had a flyer of Manhattan Skyline in my collection or I would have posted it along with Elyse's other works.

Elyse was commissioned to paint in water color a photo taken by New York Mayor Rudolph Guiliani of the lower Manhattan skyline and it hangs in New York's City Hall. It has been published as a giclee on water color paper: image size 20"x28", edition size 250 and 25 AP's. I have not done any research on availability of the piece yet but as soon as there is a request for more information I'll be at your service.

Pictured is the water color of the original, not the actual photo taken by the Mayor.
It is hard to tell them apart.


smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment