Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fulton Market by Ardis Hughes


FULTON FISH MARKET BY Ardis Hughes

Original Lithograph
Pencil Signed
Paper: 28"x22"
Image: 19.50"x24.25"
Edition: 23/225

I didn't know what I was getting into when I decided to research the history of the South Street Seaport. I'm glad that I did. Even if you are not a New Yorker I promise that the events that have taken place since it's onset in 1737-1756 on a landfill extension of Manhattan will fascinate you. I'm in awe of the place this curiosity of mine has taken me: Summerlin, a planned community 7.5 miles from Las Vegas, named after Howard Hughes' grandmother. Go know that the H.H. Foundation is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life. Summerlin is a Top Ten Master Planned Community.

Inquiries are welcome on "Fulton Market".
Do your own googling for the rest of the saga.

Price on Request smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-9800

No comments:

Post a Comment