Friday, October 21, 2011

Dress Rehersal - (a detail) by Sheversky - Reproduced by M. Morse




Oil Painting
24"x30" unframed


The artist, M.Morse, was willing to accommodate client's special requests for the personal detailing of their selected work of art. In the same few minutes I could be discussing a hand signed Picasso graphic and it's value to asking the artist Morse if she can add windows and a bar to the painting posted. You just gotta love what you do!

I found an antique white baroque frame to replace the one shown here. So there is a choice and eventually I will have it photographed.

I'm sad to say that the artist is working and selling on her own and preparing to move out of state. I loved working with her and miss her.


Price on Request-smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment