Thursday, November 17, 2011

Winter Landscape by Margaret Huddy



Watercolor
22.75"x30"
Pencil Signed


I always considered this water color as very special but I never took the time to research the artist until recently. I am totally in awe of the amount of work she has produced as an award winning water color landscape artist! She is well known in the Washington, D.C. area and famous there for the images rendered of landmark buildings and landscapes. This is an artist whose web site you must visit.

I don't remember how it became a part of my personal collection but my love for winter landscapes plus a quote from a Frost poem had to be the reason for the acquisition. But from which source? A total mystery and no clue to it's price.
Maybe some one out there could quote a price for me for a change.

Thanks.

I now have a price. smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

1 comment:

  1. What is the price? I painted that a long time ago.
    Margaret Huddy

    ReplyDelete