Sunday, May 29, 2011

Iris by Lowell Nesbitt



Original Serigraph
Pencil Signed
Numbered: 6/250
Paper: 21.50"x15"
Image: 12"x16"
Price: $200

I have two other works which haven't been photographed yet. One measures approximately 38"x52" framed. I used a silver fillet, 4" rolled white linen mat and a 1" round silver metal frame. It's a dogwood branch with whites, shades of pink and gray background. I should realize it by now that a picture is worth more than a thousand words!

I finally photographed Dogwood Branch. You can see it on FB and my blog. It's a very
beautiful piece. Feb. 10th, '12.

My other Nesbitt is in a tube, a very large tube. Today is not the day to deal with this piece there isn't a flat surface in sight!

Feb.9th '12 there still isn't a flat surface in sight.
Several weeks later and I still haven't dealt with my oversize Nesbitt.

Lowell Nesbitt was born in Baltimore and has had several shows at the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Corcoran Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. His flower series are his most beautiful and poetic of the themes he has dealt with.

You have to take advantage of the prices that I am asking.
For more information on the artist? Google.

I posted another Nesbitt today 2/9/12, Blue Iris. Check it out. And one Nesbitt still remains in a tube and the Dogwood Branch that was photographed, the results weren't to my expectations, but I am going to post it anyway.


smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment