Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Barn Down The Road by Helen Rundel


Original Lithograph
Pencil Signed
Paper: 29"x21.75"
Image: 23.75"x17.50"
Edition: 205/300


Her lithos portray a vision of America as it once was.

Her work is represented in the Corporate collections of Chase Manhattan Bank, Johnson and Johnson, Mobile Corp. and in the Public Collection of the National Museum of American Art in Washington plus many others too numerous to mention here.

Contact the gallery.

Price on Request-smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

2 comments:

  1. I wish this barn was down my road! I do love paintings and lithographs of old barns and my sister, Janice, paints the most beautiful small portraits of barns. Do you have any smaller works of barns in your gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inquiry. I will take your request for smaller paintings of barns in my utmost consideration on my next shopping spree.
    Then again I can commission a gallery artist to reproduce a painting from your favorite picture,
    or you can ask your sister to accommodate you.

    ReplyDelete