Thursday, April 14, 2011

Young Girl With Basket by C. Victor



Oil Painting
8"x10" unframed
20"x22" with this frame


The framed pictured is available. There are so many choices in frames, one is more beautiful than the other, the choice is always up to you.

This piece and it's companion, "Young Girl With Kitten", is like owning Vintage Art. I sold the pieces to a client twenty years ago and they found their way back to the gallery recently. The client "needed a change" and I was elated to see them back in my collection. This is what you call "a deal". Both parties were happy! Other wise it couldn't be a deal.

I tried to replace them over the years but never could. I hope to post the companion piece soon but they'll probably sell off the gallery wall before I get a
chance. The companion piece is titled "Girl With Kitten" by Mushall, and it's finally been posted. See "Girl With Kitten" it's a good picture of the frame. The pieces are still on the gallery wall but that's fine, tho' they do need a wall in a special home.

Price on Request-smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment