Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Young Woman Holding Candlesticks by Yehuda Vardi



Original Lithograph
Size: 25.25"x19.75" unframed
Pencil Signed AP


Vardi was born in Iraq but grew up in Israel. He was known for his soft, colorful, mainly beautiful women portraits but devoted his life to a Swedish Noble Diplomat and Architect who saved more than 100,000 Jewish people during the 2nd World War; Raoul Wallenberg.

Everything posted on my blog is for sale or other wise noted.

If you have a few moments google Raoul Wallenberg. I treasure people who stand up for others even if it's at their own risk. I hope you do also.

I have received many inquiries from the owners of Vardi oils and graphics who
wish to sell me their collection (Vardi) or wish to find out how much their pieces are worth. I don't mind the pleasure of speaking with you but I am not at this time purchasing. I am only interested in selling my collection. I am respectfully accepting the best offer for the pieces posted on my blog. (I like hearing from you anyway). Perhaps I can share an idea or two with you on how to go about selling. If not, enjoy in good health the beauty that it was purchased for.

Price on Request-smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment