Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pink Wild Roses In Green Bowl by Pauline



Oil Painting
20"x24" unframed


You can't find paintings like this anymore for the price offered by the gallery. It's being shown without a frame because I borrowed the frame for another piece and just haven't gotten around to having it reframed. There are so many choices!

S.Morantz Galleries commented again...

The picture appears blurry because it is. I'm looking at it now on the gallery wall and it's perfect. I had it framed since my 1st comment. Too bad you can't see all the selections of frames I have for this piece....I'm determined to have the pleasure of selling it in person because I love watching for body language
and hearing vocal expressions reacting to my selling expertise. And I do mean everything I say!

Price on Request-smorantzgallery@gmail.com or call 201-943-8900

No comments:

Post a Comment